The Required Characteristics:
- Full execution of the recruitment process including the job posting, interviewing, regular communication with candidates and team leader/supervisor
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified numbers of CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs and shortlisting candidates
- Build applicant sources and data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors
- Provide regular reporting on recruitment activities and progress
- Applicant tracking documentation
- Support the team in onboarding and offboarding employees;
- Be a company and happiness ambassador. Initiate and assist with company events organization, team buildings, etc.
The Required Skill Set:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Assistant is a must
- Ability to adapt quickly, deliver under pressure, and is solution-oriented.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy, including employer promotion, candidate management, and interview process management
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer-literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Independent thinker and problem-solver
- Fluent English language
- Excellent planning, coordination, and prioritization skills
- Positive attitude
What we can offer You:
- Working on an international project that aims to be the leader in e-commerce, with great ambitions and forthcoming launch on foreign markets
- The opportunity to grow and have access to professionals from all around the world
- Challenging projects, career, and learning opportunities
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a young team of fresh people
- Inner training and events
- Team buildings and entertainment
- Free drinks, coffee, and snacks at the office
- Competitive salary and options for bonuses
- Fixed office hours: Monday - Friday / 9:00 - 18:00
This is a great position for ambitious, open-minded, and high-spirited professionals. If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
The US-registered company “CloudCart LLC” via its R&D team in Bulgaria is developing a new globally-targeted SaaS project in the eCommerce field bearing the same moniker as the brand - “CloudCart”. The idea of CloudCart is to be a professional high-end solution for the creation and nurturing of online stores, which will be used by non-professional merchants, wishing to start and grow their online business.
CloudCart’s main goal is to improve and facilitate the process of running online stores by actually helping online merchants to focus on what they do best: creating, sourcing, and selling their products and services online. Our main strategy to achieve this goal is to provide SMBs with all the necessary tools needed for running a successful online business and support them along the way - from first online sale to full eCommerce scale.
The company’s target is to develop a successful internationally-acclaimed business model at the local level - country by country. For every strategic market in which the company will enter, there will be a native support team, localization of the platform in the native language, and local 3rd-party partners for all the additional services needed - from logistics, through payments, to photographers, etc. ensuring a smoothly-operating 360-degree eCommerce ecosystem.
Our team is formed by highly-dedicated & experienced professionals who share two important skills: a passion for problem-solving, and a commitment to excellence in the details. Their vast 15 years of experience with customers from all walks of life, gives this team the forward vision based on which the company evolves its online platform CloudCart.
See who's who in CloudCart -> https://cloudcart.com/about-us
If you want to work in this highly-motivated team and be part of the online platform of the future,
then please do not hesitate to get in touch along with your CV and/or LinkedIn to email: firstname.lastname@example.org