What we expect from You:
- Develop and create awareness of the brand in the eCommerce market
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Lead the communication with partners to produce creative content, including: videos, blog articles, events and other activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Help to write and proofread marketing copy for landing pages, social media and campaigns
- Maintain and update customer databases, segmentation and lead generation
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups in order to create case studies, infographics and overall reports
- Source advertising opportunities and media announces
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
The Required Skill Set:
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Ability to organize and prioritize your own tasks
- Motivation and desire to achieve high results
- Fluent English language (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead efficient projects with our partners
- Experience with Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics and etc.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent team player
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- A desire to grow and develop your digital marketing expertise
What we can offer You:
- Working on an international project that aims to be the leader in eCommerce, with great ambitions and forthcoming launch on foreign markets
- The opportunity to grow and have access to professionals from all around the world
- Challenging projects, career and learning opportunities
- Participate a great Marketing team
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a young team of fresh people
- Inner trainings and events
- Team buildings and entertainment
- Free drinks, coffee and snacks at the office
- Competitive salary and options for bonuses
- Fixed office hours: Monday - Friday / 9:00 - 18:00
- Options for home office
The US-registered company “CloudCart LLC” via its R&D team in Bulgaria is developing a new globally-targeted SaaS project in the eCommerce field bearing the same moniker as the brand - “CloudCart”. The idea of CloudCart is to be a professional high-end solution for the creation and nurturing of online stores, which will be used by non-professional merchants, wishing to start and grow their online business.
CloudCart’s main goal is to improve and facilitate the process of running online stores by actually helping online merchants to focus on what they do best: creating, sourcing, and selling their products and services online. Our main strategy to achieve this goal is to provide SMBs with all the necessary tools needed for running a successful online business and support them along the way - from first online sale to full eCommerce scale.
The company’s target is to develop a successful internationally-acclaimed business model at the local level - country by country. For every strategic market in which the company will enter, there will be a native support team, localization of the platform in the native language, and local 3rd-party partners for all the additional services needed - from logistics, through payments, to photographers, etc. ensuring a smoothly-operating 360-degree eCommerce ecosystem.
Our team is formed by highly-dedicated & experienced professionals who share two important skills: a passion for problem-solving, and a commitment to excellence in the details. Their vast 15 years of experience with customers from all walks of life, gives this team the forward vision based on which the company evolves its online platform CloudCart.
See who's who in CloudCart -> https://cloudcart.com/about-us
If you want to work in this highly-motivated team and be part of the online platform of the future,
then please do not hesitate to get in touch along with your CV and/or LinkedIn to email: firstname.lastname@example.org