What we expect from You:
- English language - level B2 (written and verbal)
- At least 2 years in customer relationship or account management within teams like support, sales or project management
- Proven experience in the eCommerce field
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Experience working with a CRM software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good overall computer literacy
- Ability to organize and prioritize your own tasks
- Motivation and desire to achieve great results
Optional skills (advantages):
- Native English-speaking professional
- Proven experience in the field of sales - both on the phone and direct meetings
- Had an eCommerce store yourself
- Held a previous management role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Presentation making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Project Management software
- Ability to organize and prioritize the tasks of others
What we can offer You:
- Working on an international project that aims to be the leader in eCommerce
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a young team of fresh people
- The opportunity to grow and have access to professionals from all around the world
- Competitive salary based on performance with full insurance
- Flexible office hours - the ability to work on different shifts
The US-registered company “CloudCart LLC” via its R&D team in Bulgaria is developing a new globally-targeted SaaS project in the eCommerce field bearing the same moniker as the brand - “CloudCart”. The idea of CloudCart is to be a professional high-end solution for the creation and nurturing of online stores, which will be used by non-professional merchants, wishing to start and grow their online business.
CloudCart’s main goal is to improve and facilitate the process of running online stores by actually helping online merchants to focus on what they do best: creating, sourcing, and selling their products and services online. Our main strategy to achieve this goal is to provide SMBs with all the necessary tools needed for running a successful online business and support them along the way - from first online sale to full eCommerce scale.
The company’s target is to develop a successful internationally-acclaimed business model at the local level - country by country. For every strategic market in which the company will enter, there will be a native support team, localization of the platform in the native language, and local 3rd-party partners for all the additional services needed - from logistics, through payments, to photographers, etc. ensuring a smoothly-operating 360-degree eCommerce ecosystem.
Our team is formed by highly-dedicated & experienced professionals who share two important skills: a passion for problem-solving, and a commitment to excellence in the details. Their vast 15 years of experience with customers from all walks of life, gives this team the forward vision based on which the company evolves its online platform CloudCart.
See who's who in CloudCart -> https://cloudcart.com/about-us
If you want to work in this highly-motivated team and be part of the online platform of the future,
then please do not hesitate to get in touch along with your CV and/or LinkedIn to email: firstname.lastname@example.org